- What's the point in taking amazing pictures if you can't instantly show them off to the world?
- Photo Share lets your guests email their photos and post them online to Facebook & Twitter in a matter of seconds after stepping out of the Booth.
- Having Shooting Stars Party Photo Booth at your event lets you and your guests show how awesome your event is as it's actually happening.
- External Monitor to preview sessions in progress
- Unlimited pictures for you and your guests
- On-site photographer/host
- Props (glasses, hats, wigs, lips 'n' staches, guitars, picture frame etc)
- Free memory stick of all photos and videos
- Packages for all budgets
- Photo scrapbook of all the pictures during the event (extra charge)
- Backdrop Curtain Walls (red, black or white)
- Open air booth
- Complimentary USB Stick with all Photos at end of event
- Unlimited colors, styles and font graphics for your photos
Shooting Stars Party Photobooth Galleries
Elizabeth Vandenheuvel - Professional Photographer
Elizabeth has always had a love for photography and the arts, winning both a short story writing contest (which was publicized in the local paper in Dorchester Ontario) and a poster making contest before the end of elementary school as well as self-publicized a few short stories of her own with a friend. (which sold a few copies throughout the school she attended.) Her interests were influenced by her mother at a very young age. She and her mother would go for "photo walks" during her later high school years where they would drive until something struck them as photo worthy then park and wander until the film was full. This paved the way for her major interest in photography and set her up to begin schooling at Fanshawe College in the beginning of 2012.
Owner and operator of E.V.Photography, Elizabeth (Lisa) Vandenheuvel, attended both Lord Dorchester and Beal Secondary schools for their extensive art programs. She then moved on to graduate from Fanshawe College for the digital photography program in mid-2014. With an excess of experience in a wide variety of photography fields, Elizabeth brings her artistic talents to all areas of her work. She has thus far had the pleasure of many events and jobs as a Professional Photographer including (but not limited to) Essex Hall at U.W.O.ís formal graduation event, sport photography for Westview Baptist Churchís soccer teams for 2013-2015 and a charity Hockey event at the arena across from the Agriplex in London in 2014, River Heights P.S. Leggo night # 1 & 2 in 2014 & 2015 and a large amount of family photo sessions and birthday parties as well. She has a substantial amount of experience working with children in these categories as well as, as a professional driver for a school bus company called Langs Bus lines in which she is trained for everything from full bus to Special Education and wheel chair vehicles.
Elizabeth became part of the Hunters D.J. Service team in March 2014, working with their Shooting Stars Party Photo Booth for events, weddings, birthdays, fundraisers and more. Her experience working with children big and small and adults of every variation aid her in working in this fun and unique atmosphere. This was an instant fit due to the fun loving , family orientated experience that comes with all of the Huntersís owners and staff. She has been with the company since and looks forward to the years to come with this terrific business and service.
Make your next Corporate event a HUGE HIT! Your guests AND staff will have a great time posing for fun photos and at the same time boost morale at your business. It's a win, win!